Jury IDs will be kept private at Zimmerman trial
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The identities of potential jurors in the trial of the former neighborhood watch volunteer charged with killing an unarmed teenager in central Florida will be kept confidential, a Florida judge ruled Wednesday.
Circuit Judge Debra Nelson also ruled that potential jurors for George Zimmerman's trial won't be sequestered, as requested by defense attorneys.
During jury selection beginning next week, potential jurors will be referred to only by their jury numbers. Attorneys need to pick six jurors and four alternates.
"This is to be done in order to protect the prospective... read more
- 02:59 Mueller probe gets info from ex-Trump lawyer Cohen
- 02:40 Early voting begins as midterms season enters final phase
- 00:49 Trump: Allies concerned about declassifying Russia papers
- 23:50 Trump stumping for Sen. Dean Heller in Las Vegas
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches