Jury IDs will be kept private at Zimmerman trial
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The identities of potential jurors in the trial of the former neighborhood watch volunteer charged with killing an unarmed teenager in central Florida will be kept confidential, a Florida judge ruled Wednesday.
Circuit Judge Debra Nelson also ruled that potential jurors for George Zimmerman's trial won't be sequestered, as requested by defense attorneys.
During jury selection beginning next week, potential jurors will be referred to only by their jury numbers. Attorneys need to pick six jurors and four alternates.
"This is to be done in order to protect the prospective... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...