Just Cool Cars: This '30 Ford Model A honors WWII vets
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Nick Arrington, 63, an auctioneer living in Virginia, shows off his tribute car to America's victory in World War II,. The 1930 Ford Model A has artwork from the time.
STERLING, Va. -- This old Ford is a tribute to America's veterans.
Nick Arrington, 63, an auctioneer living in Virginia, has turned his 1930 Ford Model A Phaeton into a car that celebrates how the U.S. rallied to win World War II.
Inspired by the 75th anniversary of the end of VJ Day and the end of hostilities, Arrington took the Model A Phaeton he had owned for nearly five years and decorated... read more
- 19:03 Red Wings trade Riley Sheahan to make cap space for Andreas Athanasiou
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa