Just Cool Cars: This '30 Ford Model A honors WWII vets
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Nick Arrington, 63, an auctioneer living in Virginia, shows off his tribute car to America's victory in World War II,. The 1930 Ford Model A has artwork from the time.
STERLING, Va. -- This old Ford is a tribute to America's veterans.
Nick Arrington, 63, an auctioneer living in Virginia, has turned his 1930 Ford Model A Phaeton into a car that celebrates how the U.S. rallied to win World War II.
Inspired by the 75th anniversary of the end of VJ Day and the end of hostilities, Arrington took the Model A Phaeton he had owned for nearly five years and decorated... read more
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot
- 04:45 Family separation policy starts dividing Republicans
- 03:27 First lady Melania Trump "hates" to see families separated
- 02:59 Prosecutor: 1 suspect dead and 20 people injured, four of them...
- 02:28 French media: Woman crying "God is great" has injured 2 with box...
- 02:15 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 02:15 Giuliani says Trump may consider pardons after Russia probe
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border