Just Cool Cars: This '30 Ford Model A honors WWII vets
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Nick Arrington, 63, an auctioneer living in Virginia, shows off his tribute car to America's victory in World War II,. The 1930 Ford Model A has artwork from the time.
STERLING, Va. -- This old Ford is a tribute to America's veterans.
Nick Arrington, 63, an auctioneer living in Virginia, has turned his 1930 Ford Model A Phaeton into a car that celebrates how the U.S. rallied to win World War II.
Inspired by the 75th anniversary of the end of VJ Day and the end of hostilities, Arrington took the Model A Phaeton he had owned for nearly five years and decorated... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator