Just Cool Cars: This '30 Ford Model A honors WWII vets
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE Nick Arrington, 63, an auctioneer living in Virginia, shows off his tribute car to America's victory in World War II,. The 1930 Ford Model A has artwork from the time.
STERLING, Va. -- This old Ford is a tribute to America's veterans.
Nick Arrington, 63, an auctioneer living in Virginia, has turned his 1930 Ford Model A Phaeton into a car that celebrates how the U.S. rallied to win World War II.
Inspired by the 75th anniversary of the end of VJ Day and the end of hostilities, Arrington took the Model A Phaeton he had owned for nearly five years and decorated... read more
- 19:25 GCU baseball drops season opener to TCU
- 18:42 Arizona high school football: Spencer Rattler, Jack Miller No. 1...
- 18:39 Biden, in public and private, tiptoes toward a 2020 run
- 18:39 Trump overreaches to claim indictment proves 'no collusion'
- 18:39 Trump focuses on first responders after Florida shooting
- 18:39 FBI pressure increases with failure to avert school shooting
- 18:39 How to disrupt an election: Fake IDs, fraud and Facebook
- 18:39 Mueller charges Russians with meddling in 2016 race
- 17:47 Overwatch Championship: Four teams compete for scholarships at ASU...
- 17:30 Step by step: How the Parkland school shooting unfolded