Just Cool Cars: This '51 Chevrolet pickup celebrates rust
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE USA TODAY's Chris Woodyard searches Southern California for interesting, unusual and cool rides. At a car show in Huntington Beach he discovered an old rusted out pickup truck. Or is it?
HUNTINGTON BEACH -- Many motorists recoil at the sight of a spot of rust blemishing the metal skin of a beloved car.
Not David Lewis. For him, rust not only never sleeps, it throws a party.
Lewis finds the creeping brown stuff so interesting that he not only left the rusty spots in place on his 1951 Chevrolet pickup, but he used his artistic talents to create faux finish... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston