Justice fans are victorious: Singer is headed to Orlando
Yeah, teen-friendly actor-turned-pop-singer Victoria Justice moved to California before scoring her big break as the star of the Nickelodeon series "Victorious," but she developed her interest in show business in her hometown of Hollywood, Fla.
So we're claiming her as another Sunshine State success story.
In her Nickelodeon series, Justice, who turned 20 in February, plays the aspiring star Tori Vega, who navigates the comedic and dramatic situations of student life at an elite performing-arts high school. That scenario is strikingly similar to the concept of Nickelodeon's Big... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant