Justin Bieber asks his fans to stop screaming during concert
Justin Bieber is no longer a fan of the roaring masses. The 22-year-old "Sorry" singer stopped his Birmingham, England concert on Monday to make a special request to his fans.
"Can you guys do me a favor? Can you guys just relax for about two seconds?" the Biebs asked after he was interrupted in the middle of a story. "I get it, I get it, but I'm like two feet away from you. And I can hear you. I appreciate all the love, it's amazing. But can you show it in a different way? Screaming is just so obnoxious."
WATCH: Justin Bieber Says He's 'Done Taking Pictures'... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes