Kalamazoo shooting suspect to get mental evaluation
FullscreenRichard Smith, 53, and his 17-year-old son, Tyler, both of Mattawan, Mich., were sitting in their car Feb. 20, 2016, after hours at a Kia dealership in Kalamazoo, Mich., looking at vehicles when they were killed. Courtesy of familyFullscreen74-year-old Dorothy Brown, right, of Battle Creek, known as Judy to her friends, traveled to the Upper Peninsula in mid-December 2015 to visit her best friend, Marian Herriman, left. Brown was killed Feb. 20, 2016, as she and four friends said goodbye after a Saturday night dinner at Cracker Barrel in the Kalamazoo area. Courtesy of Marian... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft