Kansas' most populous county fumbles 2nd major election
WICHITA, Kan. (AP) — For the second consecutive major election, Kansas' most populous county has fumbled its handling of results.
The Johnson County votes were pivotal to a close and high profile Republican race for governor that still has not been called.
Election officials on Wednesday blamed Johnson County's problems on long lines and delays updating data from computer thumb drives that gather results from Johnson County's new voting machines.
Turnout was also higher than anticipated and multiple polling places closed late because people were still in line.
Unofficial final results for... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...