Kanye West is still moaning about his money woes on Twitter
Taylor Swift just rebuked him big-time at the Grammys, but Kanye West was still mostly moaning about his money woes on Twitter on Tuesday.
He's still $53 million in debt and he wanted the world to know his "struggle." He huffed about the people who knew about it and used it against him in negotiations. Imagine that. He begged a fashion house or Adidas to bail him out.
He declared himself a dreamer and an artist — the "definition of art" — and a truth-teller.
West, 38, was all over the place, as usual, but he did not respond, even indirectly, to the elegant diss delivered... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance