Kanye West is still moaning about his money woes on Twitter
Taylor Swift just rebuked him big-time at the Grammys, but Kanye West was still mostly moaning about his money woes on Twitter on Tuesday.
He's still $53 million in debt and he wanted the world to know his "struggle." He huffed about the people who knew about it and used it against him in negotiations. Imagine that. He begged a fashion house or Adidas to bail him out.
He declared himself a dreamer and an artist — the "definition of art" — and a truth-teller.
West, 38, was all over the place, as usual, but he did not respond, even indirectly, to the elegant diss delivered... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...