Kathaleen Wall puts $2.7M of her own money into Houston congressional race
AUSTIN -- Houston Republican Kathaleen Wall has given her campaign more than $2.7 million in her bid to replace U.S. Rep. Ted Poe in Congress.
New campaign finance reports show Wall has the most money of any of the nine Republicans running to replace Poe, but almost all of it came from her own pocket, making her one of the top self-funding candidates in the nation running for the U.S. House.
Wall, a longtime Republican campaign donor in the region, has raised $2.7 million in total, with just over $10,000 coming from donors other than herself. Her campaign spent $434,000 and had $2.3 million... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida