Kathy Diaz & Johnny Hines
Sept. 20, 2008, Massapequa, L.I.
Social worker Kathy, 29, knew Johnny Hines, 30, an officer with the NYPD, would be the man she married when she first set eyes on him in a psychology class in college in 2000.
"I saw him, and I thought, I'm going to marry that man. Even though that sounds silly, it's true," said Kathy.
RELATED: MARIANGELA CAVALIERE & KIRK NEGRETE
"Two semesters later, I met his roommate, and we got together, and lo and behold, there was the man I had seen in psych class. He never had any idea I had those thoughts, but we started off as friends and... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing