Katy Perry, Elton John rock Radio City in fundraiser for Hillary Clinton
Fresh from her Super Tuesday victories, Democratic presidential frontrunner Hillary Clinton went home to New York Wednesday night for a stars-and-stripes concert fundraiser headlined by two of her biggest pop-music supporters, Katy Perry and Elton John.
Clinton, who spoke briefly, called the night "Super Wednesday," according to ABC News.
Some 6,000 people packed Radio City Music Hall for an "I'm With Her" rally that also featured Andra Day and on-stage appearances by other Clinton supporters, including Oscar-winners Jamie Foxx and Julianne Moore, plus brief remarks... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant