Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez, other artists team for Clinton performance series 'Love Trumps Hate'
Hillary Clinton's campaign announced that Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez, Jon Bon Jovi, and other artists will travel to battleground states for a performance series called "Love Trumps Hate."
More artists will be announced in the coming days.
The campaign said that the intent of the series is to "energize our supporters and encourage them to turn out to vote on Election Day or to take advantage of early voting options in their states."
They will also help organize volunteers for the final weeks of the campaign.
A flood of actors and musicians are expected to descend on... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler