Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez, other artists team for Clinton performance series 'Love Trumps Hate'
Hillary Clinton's campaign announced that Katy Perry, Jennifer Lopez, Jon Bon Jovi, and other artists will travel to battleground states for a performance series called "Love Trumps Hate."
More artists will be announced in the coming days.
The campaign said that the intent of the series is to "energize our supporters and encourage them to turn out to vote on Election Day or to take advantage of early voting options in their states."
They will also help organize volunteers for the final weeks of the campaign.
A flood of actors and musicians are expected to descend on... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates