Kelly: Teacher 'ought to go to hell' for anti-military rant
PICO RIVERA, Calif. (AP) — White House Chief of Staff John Kelly said Wednesday that a Los Angeles-area high school teacher "ought to go to hell" for bashing U.S. military service members in classroom remarks.
Kelly, a retired Marine general, blasted Gregory Salcido in an interview with Fox News Radio.
Salcido has been off work from El Rancho High School in Pico Rivera after video surfaced of him scolding a 17-year-old student who was wearing a U.S. Marine Corps sweatshirt.
The student captured Salcido urging him not to join the military and referring to military service members... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida