Kent Somers' 2018 Pro Football Hall of Fame ballot
The Pro Football Hall of Fame's selection committee generated far less controversy with this year's class of inductees than it did a year ago.
That's because receiver Terrell Owens was selected this year, his third year of eligibility.
Owens career statistics make him worthy, but there was some concern that he allegedly divided teams with off-field behavior. That's what kept him out of the hall in his first two years of eligibility.
It's hard, if not impossible, to argue the credentials of the five modern-day candidates selected for enshrinement in August: Owens, safety Brian Dawkins,... read more
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve
- 01:42 Translators stay in shadows, but Dems want Trump's to emerge
- 00:45 Trump-Putin II: Planning fall event in aftermath of Helsinki