Kent Somers' 2018 Pro Football Hall of Fame ballot
The Pro Football Hall of Fame's selection committee generated far less controversy with this year's class of inductees than it did a year ago.
That's because receiver Terrell Owens was selected this year, his third year of eligibility.
Owens career statistics make him worthy, but there was some concern that he allegedly divided teams with off-field behavior. That's what kept him out of the hall in his first two years of eligibility.
It's hard, if not impossible, to argue the credentials of the five modern-day candidates selected for enshrinement in August: Owens, safety Brian Dawkins,... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'