Kentucky basketball internal review finds 'no eligibility issues or rules violations'
CLOSE With revelations from Yahoo Sports hitting the internet on Friday morning, Kentucky coach John Calipari's press conference was heavily attended with many wanting to know more answers. Feb. 23, 2017
LEXINGTON, Ky. - The University of Kentucky determined "there were no eligibility issues" after an internal review following a report of potential violations of NCAA regulations in college basketball.
"The University of Kentucky immediately reviewed the matter and, based on the available information, determined that there were no eligibility issues or rules... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...