Kentucky basketball internal review finds 'no eligibility issues or rules violations'
CLOSE With revelations from Yahoo Sports hitting the internet on Friday morning, Kentucky coach John Calipari's press conference was heavily attended with many wanting to know more answers. Feb. 23, 2017
LEXINGTON, Ky. - The University of Kentucky determined "there were no eligibility issues" after an internal review following a report of potential violations of NCAA regulations in college basketball.
"The University of Kentucky immediately reviewed the matter and, based on the available information, determined that there were no eligibility issues or rules... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...