Kentucky basketball internal review finds 'no eligibility issues or rules violations'
CLOSE With revelations from Yahoo Sports hitting the internet on Friday morning, Kentucky coach John Calipari's press conference was heavily attended with many wanting to know more answers. Feb. 23, 2017
LEXINGTON, Ky. - The University of Kentucky determined "there were no eligibility issues" after an internal review following a report of potential violations of NCAA regulations in college basketball.
"The University of Kentucky immediately reviewed the matter and, based on the available information, determined that there were no eligibility issues or rules... read more
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you