Kerrigan-Harding incident had seeds planted in Phoenix
This story first ran in the Arizona Republic on Feb. 2, 2014, in advance of the Sochi Olympics. The film I, Tonya about Harding's life now is in theaters.
The 2018 Winter Olympics are Feb. 9-25 in PyeongChang, South Korea.
There is a bit of history between Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding, and everyone old enough to know that Gillooly is not an Australian Aboriginal musical instrument knows much of it.
But before the "Why me?" U.S. Figure Skating Championships leading to the "Wounded Knee" Winter Olympics, driving the sport to unprecedented television ratings 20 years... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'