Keselowski unfazed by latest NASCAR points penalty
SPARTA, Ky. -- Brad Keselowski's standing in the chase for his second consecutive NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship is an encouraging sign of where his team is headed.
The Penske Racing driver foresees a better outlook once his team gets a handle on the circuit's rules process.
Keselowski was docked six points by NASCAR on Tuesday after his No. 2 Ford failed post-race inspection at Dover for being too low. Combined with April's 25-point penalty for having an illegal part at Texas, he enters this weekend's race at Pocono Raceway 10th in points instead of possibly fourth.
While neither... read more
- 17:21 FBI agent removed from Russia probe is willing to testify
- 17:00 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 11:27 Conway says 'nobody likes' family separation policy
- 11:27 Giuliani says Trump could issue pardons after Russia probe
- 02:21 Police: Second sheriff's deputy dead after shooting during...