Kevin Brady meets with Trump in advance of NAFTA talks in Mexico City
WASHINGTON – Texas Republican Kevin Brady, chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, met with President Donald Trump Monday in advance of his weekend trip to Mexico City for talks on renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).
"Because of tax reform not only can we buy American more, we can sell American more," Brady said after returning to Capitol Hill from the White House. "NAFTA was a good part of our discussion about how we can continue to grow customers for American workers and businesses."
Brady, a congressman from The Woodlands, is... read more
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...
- 07:34 City Council to call election to replace Larry Green
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...