Kevin Harvick enjoying top-dog status in return to TicketGuardian 500 in Phoenix
When Kevin Harvick first came to what was then Phoenix International Raceway almost a quarter-century ago, the nicest creature comfort was probably a hot dog.
So there's a certain delicious appropriateness that, as NASCAR takes one last spin today within the aging grandstands and outdated infield buildings at what is now officially ISM Raceway, Harvick is once again top dog.
When NASCAR returns to the Valley in November, the 1-mile track will be the same, but surrounded by a gourmet menu of ultra-modern seats, suites and structures, even Wi-Fi for all - the best that $178 million can buy.... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...