Kevin Harvick enjoying top-dog status in return to TicketGuardian 500 in Phoenix
When Kevin Harvick first came to what was then Phoenix International Raceway almost a quarter-century ago, the nicest creature comfort was probably a hot dog.
So there's a certain delicious appropriateness that, as NASCAR takes one last spin today within the aging grandstands and outdated infield buildings at what is now officially ISM Raceway, Harvick is once again top dog.
When NASCAR returns to the Valley in November, the 1-mile track will be the same, but surrounded by a gourmet menu of ultra-modern seats, suites and structures, even Wi-Fi for all - the best that $178 million can buy.... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law