Key questions facing the Twins
FORT MYERS, Fla. -- There are 11 games left before the Minnesota Twins jet to Chicago for Opening Day, and the club still hasn't reached a staff consensus on many of the roster issues it faced when camp started.
"We've had good discussions," assistant General Manager Rob Antony said, "Everyone voices their opinion and everyone understands that we've got some time."
Well, time is starting to become an issue. Most teams like to have the bulk of their roster figured out with a few games to spare. With several decisions left for the Twins to make, the discussions are bound... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant