Key upcoming dates in the Detroit bankruptcy
March 28: Deadline to file objections to Detroit's proposed plan of adjustment and disclosure statement.
April 3: Hearing on approval of $85-million swaps settlement.
April 14: Hearing to determine if the city's disclosure statement offers enough information for creditors.
April 28: Hearing on legal issues related to Detroit's proposed plan of adjustment.
June 11: Pretrial hearing to discuss logistical issues associated with the plan of adjustment confirmation hearing.
June 16, 17-20, 23-27: Hearing to determine whether Detroit's plan of adjustment should be approved.
June 30: Deadline for... read more
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely
- 11:31 Trump checks out anti-drug effort while in Florida
- 09:54 Trump's personal attorney has dropped a pair of libel suits