Khloe Kardashian calls sister Kim's robbery 'a wake up call'
Khloe Kardashian is calling her sister's robbery in Paris "a wake up call for everybody" but is pushing back against criticism that Kim Kardashian West had been too public in displaying her wealth.
"Pulling back on social media I think is a personal choice. ... No matter what you post or don't post. ... That shouldn't give someone a reason to feel like they could do anything like that to you," she said in an interview Tuesday. "But we definitely are just being more aware and I think just making changes to our lives."
Armed robbers forced their way into West's... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat