Khudobin makes 46 saves in Hurricanes' 3-1 win
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Anton Khudobin made 46 saves and Andrei Loktionov and Patrick Dwyer each had a goal and an assist and the Carolina Hurricanes earned a 3-1 victory on Tuesday night.
Nathan Gerbe also scored, and Jay Harrison added two assists for the Hurricanes, who were criticized by coach Kirk Muller after weekend losses to Boston and Edmonton.
Carolina was close to a wild-card spot on Feb. 7, but the team has struggled since then.
They entered the game having lost nine of 12 and are likely going to miss the postseason for the fifth straight season.
Boone Jenner scored for Columbus,... read more
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced