Kids get free admission to San Diego attractions in October
FullscreenPiper Christian, 4, squirts her bubble gun, a souvenir from Sea Life Aquarium, at the ferry landing in Coronado, Calif., which overlooks downtown San Diego in September 2015. Dawn Gilbertson/The RepublicFullscreenArizona Republic travel writer Dawn Gilbertson and niece Piper Christian take a selfie on a San Diego Seal Tour, a land-and-water tour of San Diego Bay. Dawn Gilbertson/The RepublicFullscreenA Lego replica of India’s Taj Mahal at Legoland California near San Diego. Dawn Gilbertson/The RepublicFullscreenPiper Christian, 4, sips chocolate milk on the Coast Cruise at... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike