Kim Komando: How you can hide your Siri searches
QUESTION: Does Siri record all of your conversations?
ANSWER: This is a tricky question because Apple isn't talking much on the subject. But here's what we do know: Apple saves data about your conversations with Siri, but not your actual phone conversations. Apple hasn't been clear on how long it saves this data for, or why. The company falls back on the catch-all term of improving user experience they are watching what Siri is asked and how she responds. You can stop the collection of this data by not using Siri. Just go to Settings>>General>>Siri and swipe it to off. If... read more
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant
- 14:25 Louisville offers 7 Saguaro football players scholarships on same day
- 14:17 AP Interview: Iran says if US exits deal, it likely will too