King of court Roger Federer is a prince off it
Read Filip Bondy's The Daily Blahg
He embarrasses opponents on the court, destroys their hope and all sense of possibility. He grinds their games into particles of dust, on grass or hardcourt. He strides the grounds as the undisputed champion, the untouchable genius.
And yet, it is impossible to find anybody yesterday at the U.S. Open to utter a bad word about Roger Federer, the sweet soul with the sadistic forehand. No resentment. No petty jealousy over some personal slight, real or imagined.
The big guys. The little guys. They all love him.
"A gentleman," says Pete Pistone, the... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House