Knicks' Carmelo Anthony: Apology to heckler was James Dolan's decision
Tired of the commotion caused by Carmelo Anthony when he responded to a heckling fan? Well, look no further than New York Knicks owner James Dolan, according to Anthony.
It was apparently Dolan who ordered Anthony and the team to issue an apology through the team's PR staff on Wednesday afternoon, a day after Anthony responded to a heckling fan.
Knicks' Carmelo Anthony apologizes for response to heckler
“It was Mr. Dolan’s decision,” Anthony said. He added, "We sat down and we talked about it. Everybody thought it would be a good idea to send out an apology."
Frustrated... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings