Knicks' Carmelo Anthony: Apology to heckler was James Dolan's decision
Tired of the commotion caused by Carmelo Anthony when he responded to a heckling fan? Well, look no further than New York Knicks owner James Dolan, according to Anthony.
It was apparently Dolan who ordered Anthony and the team to issue an apology through the team's PR staff on Wednesday afternoon, a day after Anthony responded to a heckling fan.
Knicks' Carmelo Anthony apologizes for response to heckler
“It was Mr. Dolan’s decision,” Anthony said. He added, "We sat down and we talked about it. Everybody thought it would be a good idea to send out an apology."
Frustrated... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco