Knicks hiring of Phil Jackson is a no-brainer, even for James Dolan
They still call the Garden the world’s most famous arena, but what it has too often been since Phil Jackson played for the Knicks is a place famous for bad teams and management and, in this century, an owner as bad as there is in pro basketball. So it figured Tuesday that Jackson, hired now as president of the Knicks, looked like the biggest winner in the world.
One more time in pro basketball Jackson, a part of two championship teams as a Knick and then 11 more coaching the Bulls and Lakers, was the coolest guy in the room. But, let’s face it, he was in a room with the people currently... read more
- 09:24 New data: Americans filling far fewer opioid prescriptions
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...