Knicks hiring of Phil Jackson is a no-brainer, even for James Dolan
They still call the Garden the world’s most famous arena, but what it has too often been since Phil Jackson played for the Knicks is a place famous for bad teams and management and, in this century, an owner as bad as there is in pro basketball. So it figured Tuesday that Jackson, hired now as president of the Knicks, looked like the biggest winner in the world.
One more time in pro basketball Jackson, a part of two championship teams as a Knick and then 11 more coaching the Bulls and Lakers, was the coolest guy in the room. But, let’s face it, he was in a room with the people currently... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...