Knife-wielding thugs kill Bronx man
A Bronx man was stabbed four times in the chest and left to die on a deserted street under an elevated train track, police said Monday.
Fletcher Lowell, 32, was jumped around 9:30 p.m. Sunday at Jerome Ave. and Goble Place, a quiet block surrounded by shuttered auto-body shops, police said.
Investigators believe he was attacked by several men who had followed him down the street.
Lowell attempted to fight back but was overwhelmed and knocked to the sidewalk. He was then stabbed four times, police said.
A passerby walking from the nearby Mount Eden 4 train saw Lowell's bleeding body and... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House