Knife-wielding thugs kill Bronx man
A Bronx man was stabbed four times in the chest and left to die on a deserted street under an elevated train track, police said Monday.
Fletcher Lowell, 32, was jumped around 9:30 p.m. Sunday at Jerome Ave. and Goble Place, a quiet block surrounded by shuttered auto-body shops, police said.
Investigators believe he was attacked by several men who had followed him down the street.
Lowell attempted to fight back but was overwhelmed and knocked to the sidewalk. He was then stabbed four times, police said.
A passerby walking from the nearby Mount Eden 4 train saw Lowell's bleeding body and... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein