Kristaps Porzingis leaves game vs. Bucks with apparent knee injury
CLOSE Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis discusses All-Star Weekend and defending his title in the Skills Challenge.
NEW YORK - The Knicks set out this season to change the culture and if that meant changing the roster, so be it.
But the decision of whether to maintain their slow rebuild or set back even further as sellers at Thursday's NBA trade deadline could depend on the status of Kristaps Porzingis's left knee.
The Knicks star big man came down awkwardly with 8:46 remaining in the first half Tuesday night after he dunked over Giannis Antetokounmpo, rolling in pain on the floor just a few feet... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve