Kristaps Porzingis leaves game vs. Bucks with apparent knee injury
CLOSE Knicks' Kristaps Porzingis discusses All-Star Weekend and defending his title in the Skills Challenge.
NEW YORK - The Knicks set out this season to change the culture and if that meant changing the roster, so be it.
But the decision of whether to maintain their slow rebuild or set back even further as sellers at Thursday's NBA trade deadline could depend on the status of Kristaps Porzingis's left knee.
The Knicks star big man came down awkwardly with 8:46 remaining in the first half Tuesday night after he dunked over Giannis Antetokounmpo, rolling in pain on the floor just a few feet... read more
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals