Kushner's clearance downgrade could leave him 'flying blind'
Now Playing: President Donald Trump's senior adviser and son-in-law is now working with a downgraded security clearance. AP White House reporter Zeke Miller says that's set off rampant speculation that Kushner's days in the White House might be numbered. (Feb. 28)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — White House senior adviser Jared Kushner has lost his access to the nation's deepest secrets. His credibility as a negotiator may be next.
Kushner's loss of his top-secret clearance could be particularly problematic in his role overseeing the Trump administration's efforts to produce... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law