Kyle Palmieri's three-point night helps Devils earn crucial win over Hurricanes
NEWARK - The Devils were nearly undone by the details Tuesday night at Prudential Center. They faced a must-win situation against the Carolina Hurricanes and overcame their own mistakes to win 4-3.
Stefan Noesen scored the game-winner with just 1:33 left to play, Kyle Palmieri scored twice on the power play and assisted on Pavel Zacha's first-period goal. Taylor Hall assisted on both goals and Keith Kinkaid made 31 saves.
The Devils now have 88 points created some separation between themselves and the Florida Panthers in the Eastern Conference Wild Card race. The Panthers are three points... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...