Kyle Palmieri's three-point night helps Devils earn crucial win over Hurricanes
NEWARK - The Devils were nearly undone by the details Tuesday night at Prudential Center. They faced a must-win situation against the Carolina Hurricanes and overcame their own mistakes to win 4-3.
Stefan Noesen scored the game-winner with just 1:33 left to play, Kyle Palmieri scored twice on the power play and assisted on Pavel Zacha's first-period goal. Taylor Hall assisted on both goals and Keith Kinkaid made 31 saves.
The Devils now have 88 points created some separation between themselves and the Florida Panthers in the Eastern Conference Wild Card race. The Panthers are three points... read more
- 03:38 Overconfident? Dem optimism surges as midterms approach
- 03:38 Trump picks combat over caution in court fight
- 02:55 Trump promises to rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 02:55 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 02:13 Rosenstein's fate could turn on which account Trump believes
- 22:55 Ted Cruz and Beto OâRourke take plenty of shots in first debate
- 21:50 Trump says he'll rid Justice Dept. of 'lingering stench'
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings