Lakers handle Magic 107-98 for rare back-to-back victories
LOS ANGELES — Even with Kobe Bryant watching in a suit, there was no hangover for the young Los Angeles Lakers after their jaw-dropping victory over Golden State. Late in a miserable season, their impressive young core is getting better.
D'Angelo Russell scored 27 points, Jordan Clarkson added 24 and the Lakers won consecutive games for the second time since Jan. 3, beating the Orlando Magic 107-98 Tuesday night.
Julius Randle matched his career high with 23 points and had 11 rebounds in the Lakers' first game since stunning the defending champion Warriors on Sunday.
"It was... read more
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you