Lakers' Steve Nash is doubtful for Friday's game
Steve Nash did not practice Thursday and was doubtful for the Lakers' game Friday against Memphis, Coach Mike D'Antoni said.
Nash sat out the Lakers' victory Tuesday over Dallas because of hip and hamstring soreness. He left their previous game in the first two minutes and their game before that in the third quarter.
If Nash is unable to go, Steve Blake will again assume a starting role. He averaged 13 points and one assist in the Lakers' last two games. He made nine of 17 shots, including eight of 15 from three-point range.
The Lakers (39-36) have a half-game lead over Utah for the eighth... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco