Lance Berkman, Andy Pettitte lead Houston high school team in Horizon tourney
When Lance Berkman reached out to see if his Houston Second Baptist baseball team could play in the Scottsdale Horizon national tournament, it didn't take long for Huskies coach Eric Kibler to say 'yes'.
Berkman led the small private school to the 45A Texas state championship in his first season as head coach two year ago. Berkman's pitching coach is Andy Pettitte. Between them, they have 33 years of major league baseball playing experience, before both finished up their careers in 2013.
Pettitte had 256 career wins and 2,448 strikeouts, all but three of those seasons spent with the New... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler