Larry Fitzgerald, Kevin Streelman win team title at Pebble Beach Pro-Am
After the Cardinals' last game of the season on Dec. 31, Larry Fitzgerald told reporters his offseason would start with four straight days of golf.
The dedication paid off for the Cardinals receiver this weekend at the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am.
Fitzgerald teamed up with Kevin Streelman to win the Pro-Am at Spyglass Hill by seven strokes with a 41-under 246. The duo led all four rounds and finished with a 12-under 60 on Sunday.
Fitzgerald became the first black amateur to win the Pebble Beach Pro-Am, according to the Mercury News. He's also just the seventh pro athlete to earn the... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants