Larry Nassar's federal sentencing: 5 things to know
CLOSE Larry Nassar has plead guilty to multiple counts of CSC in Eaton County and Ingham County.
LANSING – Larry Nassar, the now-infamous former Michigan State University and Olympic doctor, will be sentenced in federal court in Grand Rapids Thursday on child pornography charges.
Nassar, a 54-year-old Holt man, pleaded guilty in July to three federal charges after investigators said he possessed more than 37,000 videos and images of child pornography.
Related:Feds say Nassar should get 60 years in child pornography charges
More:Negotiations fail in sex assault suits against... read more
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget