Larry Nassar's federal sentencing: 5 things to know
CLOSE Larry Nassar has plead guilty to multiple counts of CSC in Eaton County and Ingham County.
LANSING – Larry Nassar, the now-infamous former Michigan State University and Olympic doctor, will be sentenced in federal court in Grand Rapids Thursday on child pornography charges.
Nassar, a 54-year-old Holt man, pleaded guilty in July to three federal charges after investigators said he possessed more than 37,000 videos and images of child pornography.
Related:Feds say Nassar should get 60 years in child pornography charges
More:Negotiations fail in sex assault suits against... read more
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut