Larry Nassar's federal sentencing: 5 things to know
CLOSE Larry Nassar has plead guilty to multiple counts of CSC in Eaton County and Ingham County.
LANSING – Larry Nassar, the now-infamous former Michigan State University and Olympic doctor, will be sentenced in federal court in Grand Rapids Thursday on child pornography charges.
Nassar, a 54-year-old Holt man, pleaded guilty in July to three federal charges after investigators said he possessed more than 37,000 videos and images of child pornography.
Related:Feds say Nassar should get 60 years in child pornography charges
More:Negotiations fail in sex assault suits against... read more
- 00:43 Man jailed in Venezuela for 2 years returns to US
- 00:43 Backchannel, 'Dracula' help free Utah man in Venezuela
- 18:41 Trump's 'phony' source turns out to be White House official
- 11:57 Sutherland Springs survivor urges gun owners to push back against NRA
- 11:18 The Latest: US team heading to Singapore to work on summit
- 10:19 Family grateful for Utah man's 'miracle' Venezuela release
- 09:36 Resistance makes subtle impact even where Trump is popular