Las Vegas: Yappy Hour lets owners and dogs stop in for a drink
Rumor, a hotel just a few blocks east of the Las Vegas Strip, is admittedly going to the dogs with its Yappy Hour, a cocktail party to which guests are encouraged to bring their four-legged friends.
Judi Perez, an executive with the Siegel Group, the hotel's parent company, got the idea while lamenting the fact she couldn't bring her dogs when heading out for a drink.
For the last two years, she has invited both people and their pets to join her at the once-a-month bash.
Yappy Hour is held in a large, fenced courtyard at the hotel. Sofas, tables and two portable bars are moved into the... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...