Last-minute TD propels No. 2 TCU past Texas Tech 55-52
LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) — Aaron Green caught a tipped pass in the back of the end zone with 23 seconds left and No. 2 TCU outlasted Texas Tech 55-52 on Saturday in the Big 12 opener for both teams.
On fourth-and-goal from the 4, Trevone Boykin’s pass was high to Josh Doctson, but he got a hand on it and Green grabbed the ball as he fell out of the end zone. A video review confirmed Green had control of the ball and got a foot in bounds.
Boykin threw for four touchdowns and a career-high 509 yards for TCU (4-0, 1-0). Doctson caught three touchdown passes and finished with 267 yards on 18 catches... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft