Last-minute TD propels No. 2 TCU past Texas Tech 55-52
LUBBOCK, Texas (AP) — Aaron Green caught a tipped pass in the back of the end zone with 23 seconds left and No. 2 TCU outlasted Texas Tech 55-52 on Saturday in the Big 12 opener for both teams.
On fourth-and-goal from the 4, Trevone Boykin’s pass was high to Josh Doctson, but he got a hand on it and Green grabbed the ball as he fell out of the end zone. A video review confirmed Green had control of the ball and got a foot in bounds.
Boykin threw for four touchdowns and a career-high 509 yards for TCU (4-0, 1-0). Doctson caught three touchdown passes and finished with 267 yards on 18 catches... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it