Late-night hosts react to Jimmy Fallon's 'Tonight Show' news
Following NBC's confirmation Wednesday that Jimmy Fallon will take over "The Tonight Show" in February of next year, late-night hosts reacted to the news with a mixture of heartfelt congratulations for Fallon, gracious farewells to Jay Leno and harsh mockery for NBC.
On "Late Night," Fallon admitted to having had an "emotional" day, and expressed his gratitude to his "Tonight" predecessor. "I have to say thanks to Jay Leno for being so gracious. It means so much to me to have his support."
Leno congratulated Fallon, but mostly he used the... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance