Late-night hosts revel in Leno-Fallon changeover
LOS ANGELES -- The coming Jay Leno-Jimmy Fallon "Tonight" handover is the talk of the late-night TV town.
David Letterman poked fun at Leno and NBC. Leno poked fun at Letterman and NBC. Jimmy Kimmel mocked himself. Fallon played it cool. And Conan O'Brien took the high road after NBC said Wednesday that Fallon will inherit "Tonight" from Leno in 2014 - as O'Brien did in 2009, before Leno took it back.
"I want to congratulate Jimmy. That is a really fun gig," O'Brien said on his TBS talk show, drawing laughs from the studio audience. "It is," he said,... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance