Late-night hosts revel in Leno-Fallon changeover
LOS ANGELES -- The coming Jay Leno-Jimmy Fallon "Tonight" handover is the talk of the late-night TV town.
David Letterman poked fun at Leno and NBC. Leno poked fun at Letterman and NBC. Jimmy Kimmel mocked himself. Fallon played it cool. And Conan O'Brien took the high road after NBC said Wednesday that Fallon will inherit "Tonight" from Leno in 2014 - as O'Brien did in 2009, before Leno took it back.
"I want to congratulate Jimmy. That is a really fun gig," O'Brien said on his TBS talk show, drawing laughs from the studio audience. "It is," he said,... read more
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend
- 10:28 VIDEO: Willie Nelson on Beto backlash: 'I don't care'
- 07:16 In push to buy flooded homes, Harris County sometimes bested by...