Latest: San Diego mayor sees lessons from hepatitis outbreak
SAN DIEGO (AP) — The Latest on a report on the handling of a Hepatitis A outbreak in San Diego County (all times local):
San Diego's mayor says he agrees with a county grand jury report that found communication between authorities was lacking during a recent Hepatitis A epidemic.
Mayor Kevin Faulconer said Thursday that the outbreak was an "unprecedented health crisis" and city and county officials need to improve coordination ahead of the next emergency.
Recommended Video: Now Playing: After outbreaks in San Diego and Los Angeles Counties, county officials are taking... read more
- 01:02 Congressional leaders get briefings on Russia probe
- 17:04 'It's about time': Trump pardons late boxer Jack Johnson
- 16:13 Ted Cruz says injured Santa Fe students told him 'donât take our...
- 16:01 Democrat gubernatorial candidate Valdez owes $12K in overdue...
- 15:27 Trump awards Medal of Honor to Navy SEAL in Afghan assault
- 14:45 Stormy Daniels' lawyer seeks permission to depose Trump