Lawsuit: Arizona officials showed 'deliberate indifference' as Orlando Bradford beat girlfriends
In May 2016, a concerned parent called the University of Arizona's Dean of Students Office to report that Wildcats running back Orlando Bradford was physically abusing her daughter.
The mother said that she feared for her daughter's safety, but that the young woman was too afraid to speak to the school.
Less than a month after the phone call to the dean's office, Bradford pushed the young woman into a wall and strangled her. When she tried to escape, he grabbed and scratched her, bruising her ribs in the process.
The woman endured several more months of abuse, with Bradford regularly... read more
- 00:45 Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin, doubting own intel
- 00:45 Republicans join Democrats in condemning Trump's remarks
- 00:32 Summit takeaways: Trump doubts intel, plays trusted friend
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case