LeBron's 43 lead Heat over Cavaliers
CLEVELAND -- LeBron James scored 43 points — 25 in a bewildering first-quarter shooting display — and Chris Bosh added 21, leading the Miami Heat to a 100-96 win Tuesday night over the Cleveland Cavaliers, who played their first game without injured All-Star guard Kyrie Irving.
James added two crucial blocks and made six free throws in the final two minutes and Bosh added a key rejection to lead the Heat to just their third win in eight games.
Miami's Dwyane Wade sat out resting his knees, but the Heat's two other megastars put away the Cavs.
Jarrett Jack scored 22 and... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...