Lee sees her way to top of leaderboard
SINGAPORE (AP) — Australian teenager Minjee Lee, seeing things clearer than ever after a chance visit to an optometrist, grabbed a share of the lead with Taiwan's Candie Kung at the LPGA's Women's Champions tournament in Singapore on Thursday.
Lee made four birdies and an eagle in her opening round of 5-under 67 to join Kung at the top of the leaderboard on a windy day at the Sentosa Golf Club.
The defending champion, South Korea's Inbee Park, was among a group of four players tied for third at 4-under 68, while the world No. 1 Lydia Ko and in-form American Lexi Thompson both shot rounds of... read more
- 15:20 Houston City Council agrees to subsidize Fifth Ward grocery
- 15:20 What is the FBI's role in the Kavanaugh allegations?
- 11:26 Hoping for a blue wave, Texas Democrats instead got smacked this week
- 11:12 Trump: Not concerned about Manafort cooperation
- 10:59 Trump arrives in North Carolina to survey Florence damage
- 10:59 After mocking Kavanaughâs accuser on Twitter, Texas attorney...
- 09:59 Trump rips Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'
- 06:40 Houston to consider tiny tax rate hike