Legislative races: Von Imhof reports huge cash haul, while Huggins, Ellis raise little
JUNEAU — New fundraising reports show a huge haul of cash by the candidate anointed by retiring GOP Sen. Lesil McGuire as her successor, while the slim accounts of a pair of incumbent senators raise questions about whether they intend to run again.
Sen. Johnny Ellis, D-Anchorage, a fixture in the Alaska Legislature for decades, said he still plans to seek re-election despite raising no money for his campaign last year.
>And the former Senate president, Charlie Huggins, R-Wasilla, reported a paltry $2,300 in campaign account income. He didn’t respond to a request for comment. But... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing