Let my two moms marry! On Stonewall anniversary, kids of gay parents join same-sex marriage fight
Children of gay parents say it's time to let Heather's two mommies get married.
"I feel like it's my right to have two parents who are married," said 15-year-old Marilyn Carlin of Brooklyn, who was born to lesbian moms Jane and Martha.
As thousands ready to march down Fifth Ave. Sunday for gay rights - marking the 40th anniversary of the Stonewall riot - children from same-sex households say marriage equality is not just for the adults who want to marry, it's also for the kids.
"It would make me feel safer if my parents were married," said Marilyn, who just finished her... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing