Lillard has 41 and Blazers beat Wizards 116-109 in OT
PORTLAND, Ore. — Though it took a little longer than they'd hoped, the Trail Blazers found relief at home from their recent road woes.
Damian Lillard had 41 points and 11 assists, and Portland snapped a three-game losing streak with a 116-109 overtime victory over the Washington Wizards on Tuesday night.
It was Lillard's 15th straight game with 20-plus points, the second-longest streak in the NBA behind Kevin Durant's 48. CJ McCollum added 18 points for Portland, which moved into sixth place in the Western Conference.
"Coming off three losses in a row, this was a must-have,"... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law