Lions coach Jim Schwartz wants help naming defensive line
Lions coach Jim Schwartz has some time to kill, what with the NFL lockout and all.
But he's itching to get back to work. And he's eager to see just how fearsome of a foursome - or more-some - he has in that defensive line, with rookie first-round pick Nick Fairley joining Ndamukong Suh, Corey Williams, Kyle Vanden Bosch, Cliff Avril and Lawrence Jackson, among others.
On Thursday, Schwartz decided to have a little fun with his 24,000-plus Twitter followers, posting this message: "I've heard a lot of people suggesting names for the Lions' front four. Send your ideas. Whoever has the... read more
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...
- 22:38 Trump calls for death penalty to 'get tough' on drug pushers
- 21:43 Colts add tight end Eric Ebron in free agency
- 21:42 Diamondbacks' Steven Souza looking to trim back on strikeouts
- 21:18 About that Isaac Haas brace project Purdue coach Matt Painter...
- 21:02 Florida High hires Charlie Ward as boys basketball coach